Houston AltED Co-Op
Project-based offerings will be developed collaboratively from students’ overlapping interests, followed by making lunch with friends, sharing a meal and common space available for social interaction for families.
SDE Optimizing Conditions
- Responsibility – (not answered)
- Freedom – (not answered)
- Access to Tools – (not answered)
- Nonjudgmental Support – Facilitators will be available for students of the co-op to advise and assist when requested and will provide interesting and engaging opportunities based on student interest and request.
- Age Mixing – The co-op is made up of students from ages 6 to 10 interacting in the same learning environment.
- Healthy Community – Student interest guides the projects and activities pursued by the co-op.
If any information about this resource is out of date, please let us know.