Below are some general examples of the kind of content we publish:
- Stories (text, audio, video, images) of your personal experiences with Self-Directed Education that give people a window into what it looks like and how it works in your life.
- Insights into how your work intersects with SDE (without being self-promotional).
- Research-based / academic research that address child development, education policy, etc., through a surveying of relevant research.
- Editorial style commentary that highlights the importance and relevance of Self-Directed Education in our world today
- Excerpts from a book you wrote, with permission from the publisher, if needed.
- SDE Fiction: Any stories, plays, scripts, comics, etc. that have self-directed characters, are about youth liberation, and/or youth rights advocacy.
- Art – poetry, drawings, paintings, etc. of work related to SDE or youth liberation.
- Excerpts or full episode of your podcast or video creations.
Think we’re missing something? Have other feedback? Send us an email and let us know.
Ready to submit your story?
Note: For writing contributions, we use Google Docs to collaborate with contributors throughout the editing process. Such posts must be written in (or converted to) Google Docs format prior to submission. More info here.
If filling out the above form is a barrier to you contributing to Tipping Points Magazine, please email your contribution to firstname.lastname@example.org