Interested in being more involved?
- Young People as Advocates
- ASDE-Hosted Webinars
- Website Menus Redesign
- We are looking for people who are interested in researching and finding SDE-friendly professionals (including counselors, doctors, therapists, etc.), and SDE podcasts, books, videos, documentaries, and blogs, and adding those resources to our Resource Directory
- We are looking for people to find and share interesting content, including the latest SDE news, articles, blogs, and media, that we can share on our Social Media pages
- We are looking for graphic designers to support us in a variety of projects for new and updated materials.
- We are looking for a UX expert to support us in updating our website with user accessibility and friendliness in mind.
- Video creators
- Audio editors
- Interviewers, writers, artists, and content creators for Tipping Points
Don’t see something on that list that speaks to you? Come to us! We are always looking for passionate people with ideas about how to get involved. If you have an idea, or are excited about one of the positions or projects above, please let us know by emailing our volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org