Intro to Liberated Learners Webinar with Joel Hammon
For those who love working with young people, but dislike teaching in school. There IS a better way, and it might be the right way for you to become the positive force for youth you’ve wanted to be. Learn how to re-imagine education and create the kind of learning environment where you’d actually enjoy spending your time.
– Ken Danford, Co-Founder of North Star: Self-Directed Learning for Teens, Co-Founder of Liberated Learners, author of Learning is Natural, School is Optional.
– Joel Hammon, Co-Founder of Princeton Learning Cooperative, Co-Founder of Liberated Learners, author of The Teacher Liberation Handbook
Topics Will Include:
– An introduction to Liberated Learners and our network of programs
– How the educational model works
– How the business model works
– How Liberated Learners can help you start a center
If any information about this resource is out of date, please let us know.