Tree School / Los niños del mango
International Democratic School
City: La Herradura (Granada)
SDE Optimizing Conditions
ASDE surveys all SDE communities/programs about how they provide, enhance, or align with each of the Six Optimizing Conditions for young people to succeed in SDE. Survey answers:
- Responsibility – We work on responsibility and commitment to each individual learning process.
- Youth Autonomy – Freedom as the key to learning processes and connection with individual and collective interests.
- Access to Tools and Technology – new technologies as tools to facilitate learning processes
- Adult Allies – Respect, understanding, equality as key values in our daily lives.
- Free Age Mixing – The richness of working at multilevel with different ages and valuing all that people can contribute regardless of their age.
- Community – Supporting the community by acting as a cross-cultural bridge
If any information about this resource is out of date, please let us know.